Thanksgiving week

Thanksgiving Week 

This thanksgiving week for me was OK. I really didn't do much but i did go to a few places. Monday and Tuesday were boring because all day until the end of the day because i would go to the park with my mom to my brother's soccer tournament.On Wednesday i went to chuck e cheese for my brothers birthday with some of my cousins. On thanksgiving day my family cooked food like turkey, ham,salads and more stuff like that. On Friday i went to the store with my mom to buy a gift for my aunts party, she bought her stuff for her kitchen like bowls and knifes. On Saturday i went to a garden in  Santa Barbara. We went so my brother could do his project about a flower. After my mom took me and my brother to best buy to pick up our PS4 she ordered. Finally on Sunday my aunt came over with my cousins to eat food that my grandma made, also on Sunday we put up our Christmas tree and decorated for Christmas. Over all this week off school was well.  

Image result for gardenRelated image


Image result for best buy

Comments

Popular Posts