class evaluation

Class Evaluation 

1.  Some things that I liked about this class was the medical career research because I learned a lot of new medical careers and helped me get an idea of what i want to be when I am older. 

2. Some things that i disliked from this class were that we had to create a blog and publish our work that we would do in this class. 

3.  Some recommendations are not to make all the students publish their work on their blog, only the students who would like to. 

4. One highlight in this class was the typing tutor because it taught me how to type faster and without having to look at the keyboard.

5. I think that i did do my best because i would do all my work and actually try to do my work really good. 

6.  I am reading my goals and writing new ones daily because whenever i accomplish a goal i put a check mark next to the goal to let me know i accomplished it and i write down new ones everyday because i always get new goals.

7. I am committed on being a ctr person because when you choose the right good things happen and i want good things to happen to be, but if you chose the wrong bad things will happen and i do not want that to happen to me.  

Comments

Popular Posts