Teen Challenges

Teen Challenges 

1. Some major problems teen are facing today are
  • Depression
  • Bulling 
  • Sexual Activity 
  • Drug Use 
  • Alcohol Use  
  • Obesity 
  • Academic Problems 
  • Peer Pressure 
  • Social Media 
  • On-Screen Violence 

2. One major teen problem I'm dealing with right now is academic problems. But I am doing all my work and studying for the classes with bad grades so I can get a better grade. 

3. Being a CTR person can help you overcome any problem you face by you choosing the correct choice in that situation you are facing. 

4. You can help other teens overcome their problems by giving them advice and being there for them when they need help or need someone.
Related image




Reflection: I think the greatest need that teens have today is


Comments

Popular Posts