Student Success Statement

Be True 

Student Success Statement 

"I am not bound to win, but i am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong." - Abraham Lincoln

 Image result for abraham lincoln

Reflection: I think the statement "I am not bound to win, but i am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong." means that he must do whats right at all times which is a good thing because doing whats good is always best and always sticking with a person even if they may be wrong which is pretty great for a person to do that since some people always like to stick with people who are right. 

Comments

Popular Posts